Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either walk the path of Starclan, or live in the Shadows of the Dark Forest. Join the clans or be a loner. Make your pawprint here.

Latest topics

» Favorite books?
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 pm by Snowstar

» I apologize,
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:15 pm by Snowstar

» The reminding game
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:14 pm by Snowstar

» Fantasy Rp
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm by Snowstar

» The apocalypse
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 am by Emeraldeyes

» Count to 500
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 pm by Snowstar

» HI. I am Misty! :P
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm by Mistysoul

» This month
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:53 pm by Snowstar

» Song Stuck In Your Head?
The apocalypse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:25 pm by Mistysoul

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

The apocalypse

Snowstar
    Snowstar
    Admin

The apocalypse Empty The apocalypse

Post  Snowstar Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:35 am

Within a large city, bustling with people moving on their way to work and home. A single sound echoed above all the noise. The cars stopped running, the subway, elevators, all things mechanical and electrical, stopped in a single moment. Then a dark echoing laugh fell from the heavens. The single cloud in the sky, dark and large, began to pour down onto the city. But the city alone. Within the first raindrops touching skin, ghastly cries filled the sky. Unlike the cool touch the humans had expected, it burned like acid. Melting its way into the contaminated person's skin, then muscles, until it reached all vital systems. Once the acid like rain reached the heart, the victim would scream, their eyes roll to the back of their head, and die. But it wasn't over... The burnt corpse would rise, moaning and undead. A pathogen within them, turning them into horrid creatures who could spread the illness to another person by simply breathing on them. Within the packed walls of the city, few survived the first hour. Within a day, the whole city was infected. Every last man, woman and child were human-craving, pathogen infected, zombies. Those who had been infected by a first wave zombie, or 'Alpha' as they became to be known. Were not burned, were faster and smarter. Their clothing torn and skin a sickly green color. Eyes rolled back and hair gone. All the zombies were bald. Alphas however, were nearly impossible to kill. Only a solid blow to the back of the head, or a gunshot at point blank range to the heart, would do the trick. Now, the dark cloud, has moved to another city... Your city, will you survive?

Forum
    Name:
    Personality:
    Health status:
    Infected?:
    Appearance:
    Inventory:
    Strengths:
    Weakness:
    History:
    Family(please state infected or no):

Emeraldeyes
    Emeraldeyes
    kittypet
    kittypet

The apocalypse Empty Re: The apocalypse

Post  Emeraldeyes Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:09 am

Name: Katherine Regina Skulamore (Goes by Kate)
    Personality: Very serious. She was on the run from the police for murder, theft, grand theft auto, impersonating a cop, identity theft, and much more. She will kill anyone or anything that gets in her way.
    Health status: Doesn't have infection. In good shape and actually rather healthy.
    Infected?: no
    Appearance: Dark brown straight hair that falls to her mid-back. Black eyes and lightly tanned skin. 5'6'' and 126 lbs of pure muscle.
    Inventory: Pistol, Shotgun, Sniper rifle (Stole the sniper rifle while the city was falling apart.), Gas mask, goggles, gloves, combat boots, pocket knife, hand sanitizer.
    Strengths: Excellent aim. Fast runner. Sneaky and quiet. Excellent lier.
    Weakness: Heights and being trapped. Doesn't like small places or to be in one place for too long.
    History: She was raised by her father near the woods where they would go hunting on their 25 acre property every weekend. She was the good girl of her family. She got straight A's, always did what she was told, never got in trouble, and always came home 10 minutes before her curfew. Her father was the sherif of the small town she grew up in and when she turned 18, she moved to the city where she started getting into trouble. She started her criminal record with identity theft and went downhill with it from there. Ever sense, she has been on the run and going around all over the world to try and stay away from the cops but more and more bounty hunters are being hired to catch her. She came to this city to see her older brother, Michael, when the infection started. Now she is trapped here and trying to keep herself alive.
    Family(please state infected or no):
    Michael - Older brother, is infected. Ana - cousin, is infected. The rest of her family is not in the city.
    Other: She has a place right in the middle of the city that is underground and she keeps it locked up at all times so no one can get in or out. She usually stays there and whenever she goes back out into the city and above ground, she is armed with whichever gun she brings, her gas mask is on, and she wears a jumpsuit to keep herself clean.
    Snowstar
    Snowstar
    Admin

Post  Snowstar Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Forum
    Name: Jack Daniels
    Personality: Loves a good brain, determined to infect all.
    Health status: Infected
    Infected?: Yes
    Appearance: Burned skin, no hair, soulless eyes.
    Inventory: N/A
    Strengths: Flipping hard to kill
    Weakness: Stupid
    History: First infected in rains
    Family(please state infected or no): Mother (Yes) Father (Yes) Sister (Yes) Note, he infected all of them.
    Emeraldeyes
    Emeraldeyes
    kittypet
    kittypet

Post  Emeraldeyes Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 am

Leaning back in a chair, boots kicked up on the desk and hands folded in her lap, Kate was listening to the sounds of feet walking on the street above her head. Of course, none of them were real people. And if they were humans, they would be dead soon from being so stupid as to wonder the streets like this. She favored the sound of those infected bodies walking just above her head. It strangely comforted her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm